• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, I'm new :)

Maddy-Hazel

Warren Scout
Hey, I just joined and figured I'd say hello. I've had rabbits all my life, but I just recently moved out with my fiance to a place. I just recently got a little lionhead named Hazel-rah.

Name = Maddy

Area you live = Oshawa Ontario, Canada

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name and my bunny's name.

Names of your rabbits = Hazel-rah

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a chef, currently working at a chinese place, but I'm hoping to move on to bigger and better things when we get a car.

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm getting married at a nice place called Willow Pond, and the boy and I plan on bringing some twigs from the willow at the venue for Hazel to nibble.

Thanks, I hopes it's ok, me being a Canadian, since this a mostly UK site.

Heehee silly Hazel is currently digging around in his box.

Nope...Canadians aren't allowed!! *jokes* We're all bunny people! I've only just found this site! (thought people would hate the fact that I have a bun from a breeder [albeit hobbyist], but I've not had a bad word about it. Like I say...Bunny people are nice people!

Back