• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Every Morning When I Open My Eyes..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...............the first thing I see is Eddie in his pot !! :love:

001-56.jpg

I have a camp bed which I set up every night next to the enclosure Eddie shares with Lizzie :)

how jealous am i :love::love::love::love:

i have to leave my bed to see a beautiful bunny sight :( but i do see a dog licking his balls quite often from my bed *throws up* :lol:

how jealous am i :love::love::love::love:

i have to leave my bed to see a beautiful bunny sight :( but i do see a dog licking his balls quite often from my bed *throws up* :lol:

:shock::shock::lol:

I very often wake up to Perry sat beside my head ,he thinks jumping on my bed for fuss at 5am is quite amusing :?

Aw bless :love::love:

That would be a lovely sight to see every morning.

When my O/H snores all night (which happens a lot!) I end up on the sofa in the living room with my bunnies :D

I dont know how anyone can sleep in the same room as bunnies! Mine keep me up all night and they are 2 rooms away! Do you have super quiet bunnies or do you just get used to it?

And Jane surely a camp bed is no good for your back!

The rabbits got evicted from my bedroom once they'd figured my bed was comfier than theirs and they used to claim all the pillows before I'd get in :no:

Potted rabbits are always :love::love:

Back