• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your Mission: Sleeping Bun!

sidereus7

Mama Doe
I challenge all of you to post a picture of any of your buns sleeping!

IMG_0503.jpg

Ready, set, go!

This is going to be tricky!! Black bunny in dark corners...hard to photograph!!

Am I the only one to tiptoe past a sleeping bun?!

Cute piccies. :love::love: I have plenty of photos of a sleeping cat but not many sleeping bunnies. :lol::lol:

Alfie:
DSCF7759700x525.jpg

Alfie and Bubbles:
DSCF7371700x525.jpg

0063.jpg

Smudge and Suzi soon after they met -Smudge is the one sleeping on his new comfy pillow, Suzi is the pillow who's now quite as relaxed.

146.jpg

Suzi is relaxed in this one!

IMG_2515-1.jpg

My ex-foster bunny Lola, a champion sleeper. I lost count of the number of times I found her crashed out. Didn't get enough photos though.

Charlotte our french lop & Toby her husbun
DSCF3598.jpg

Arthur
DSCF3480.jpg

Alice & Wilson - this ones from Christmas Day last year & she was a bit podged!
DSCF3132-1.jpg

Saw this thread and I couldn't resist thought I'd add my own.

I had to grab my camera when I saw him asleep as it's so rare a catch him
DSCF0113.jpg

I don't think this count really but I love it anyway (or am I biased?!)
DSCF0047.jpg

PS don't know why photobucket decided to upload the picture so small sorry. Must be a setting I've set somewhere.

Hayden
PICT0045.jpg

And i posted this ages ago but managed to catch Hayden gradually falling asleep
003-2.jpg

004.jpg

005-2.jpg

010.jpg

Dudley always moves before I can get a piccy of him sleeping

Awwww, it's so cute to see all the different ways that they sleep! Eddison never truly closes his eyes and always ends up looking like a grump!

IMG_0484.jpg

This is when he was just woken up. Never a happy camper. :lol:

right

I am now convince my rabbits never sleep. I jsut assumed they slept with their eyes open....mine are ALWAYS awake....doesn't matter what time of the night I wake up...they are bright eyed and fluffy tailed!!

:lol::D
I am now convince my rabbits never sleep. I jsut assumed they slept with their eyes open....mine are ALWAYS awake....doesn't matter what time of the night I wake up...they are bright eyed and fluffy tailed!!

Mine Is The Same He Never Seems To Sleep No Matter How Early or late it is 1 day i went in his room and stayed awake all day and all night he still didnt sleep ::lol: He just was jumping around as fast he cud alvo he did have a lie down at one point

Back