• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster bunny binkies

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

The foster bunnies have been here 2.5 weeks now, and started full on binkying a couple of days ago, Jingles does the cutest binkies, it's more like when a guinea pig popcorns, she bounces on the spot like she's been electrecuted!! :love:

Rimmi does this, he kinda jumps on the spot, tilting his head and kicking out his feet... have tried really hard to catch it on cam but it doesnt last long enough... have wasted so many battries trying !!!

:love::love::love:

The foster bunnies have been here 2.5 weeks now, and started full on binkying a couple of days ago, Jingles does the cutest binkies, it's more like when a guinea pig popcorns, she bounces on the spot like she's been electrecuted!! :love:

Rimmi does this, he kinda jumps on the spot, tilting his head and kicking out his feet... have tried really hard to catch it on cam but it doesnt last long enough... have wasted so many battries trying !!!

That's the one! Sometimes I don't even see it, I just hear he land! Or she'll do it in the cage and there'll be a huge crash so I'll go running, it was only by accident I discovered it was cos she was having a mad scat!!

Back