• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilbur our foster bun from BARC has 3 new wifeys, which are Liesel's babies!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
You may remember the little fella Wilbur that we have been fostering for BARC :love:

My friend Jill at work has adopted the 3 girls of Liesel's that we fostered a little while back & she fell in love with Wilbur when she saw him :love: So yesterday I started bonding him with Willow, Wispa & Rolo :love:

The little man has 3 wifeys to keep him happy :love: They will all be going home at the end of the week to settle in as 4 very spoilt housebuns :love:

Jill has 4 very happy, happy bunsters! :love:

Hope you like their piccies :) Please excuse the poos :oops:

Willow, Wilbur, Wispa & Rolo
DSCF4004.jpg

Wilbur - 'got to make myself look handsome for my new wifeys' :D
DSCF3995.jpg
DSCF3993.jpg

How many buns can squish in a litter tray? :lol:
DSCF4000.jpg

Aaaaaaaw am so glad that Liesels babies are going to a good home:D

I know Lynne me too :D They have been will Jill for several weeks after being speyed, but have come back to me for bonding with Wilbur.

They are very much loved & have become such little characters. You should see the binkies the girls & Wilbur can do - they are amazing! :D They've been in the living room with us tonight & have had a whale of a time :D

All four have definitely landed on all 4 little paws ;)

You're very welcome Angie for us taking care of him, we've loved having him - I'm so gonna miss the little fella though when he goes at the end of the week :(

I love those big ears on the bun at the back. :love::love::lol: They all look very happy with their foursome, what lovely news. :D

I know they're amazing aren't they Karen - that's Wispa :love:

I love a happy ending too - Wilbur really deserves some happiness & to be spoilt :)

Don't tell my boys that some rabbits get 3 girlfriends:lol::lol: They'd only demand more!! :love::love:

:lol::lol: Gosh, yeah, I'd better not tell Alfie either - he'd love another couple of ladies so they could all groom him at once. :lol:

Back