• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ouuuuuccccchhhhh!!! Emily that hurts!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just been sat in with Emily & Archie having a love & fuss, seeing as Archie's confined to their pen with his poorly foot.

I was sat rubbing Emily's ears, so she started to groom me & was licking & nibbling at my leg..................... only she's done it a bit too hard & nipped the top of my thigh & caused a blood blister! :shock: It chuffing hurts :?

Suppose it serves me right for sitting on the floor with them in my shorts! :roll::?

Ah bless her! She was just trying to be nice!

Strawberry has started grooming my OH's hair! He won't do it to me though so im convinced he just likes the taste of his hair gel!

Awwh bless Emily :love: She never meant to hurt you :lol: Archie has probably instructed her to do so because of them being 'pen bound' ;)

Mr Bean nipped me on the bum today whilst I was doing some painting.
I got up with a start and nearly knocked myself sparko on a table :roll:

And 'yes' Bunny nips do hurt dont they !! :shock:

*Considers going to get mirror to check bum for blood blister*...............:?

I know she was being nice bless but it flippin hurts! :lol:

You're probably right Becky, I reckon Archie put her up to it! :?:lol:

Hope you've not got a blood blister on your bum Jane! :shock::oops:

A baby bun nipped me a couple of weeks ago on the really soft skin under my wrist, I shrieked then felt bad for making him jump :roll::roll: I didnt mean to though, it just hurt so much! still got a scar...why do we do it ey :lol:

Naughty Emily, bless her. Maybe she wasn't too keen on your shorts and was attempting to give you fashion advice ;) :lol:

Daisy nips me all the time at the moment, I don't think she's doing it affectionately though :roll: It's more of a 'give me a treat now' or 'don't you dare touch my husbun' nip :shock: :lol: Sometimes she's so affectionate and licks my hand and flops out next to me for a snuggle :love:, and other times she has a vicious streak a mile wide!

Bella tends to nip when I sit down with her too. I'm actually amazed with how sharp her teeth are! :shock: It really does hurt!
I suspect she does it for fun as she then runs off and does hundreds of binkies :roll:

Naughty Emily, bless her. Maybe she wasn't too keen on your shorts and was attempting to give you fashion advice ;) :lol:

:lol: She was probably telling me my legs are too fat to wear shorts! :shock::lol:

They're little monkeys aren't they when they want to be :roll::lol:

Back