PDA

View Full Version : Ouuuuuccccchhhhh!!! Emily that hurts!

Bunnyaddict
29-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Just been sat in with Emily & Archie having a love & fuss, seeing as Archie's confined to their pen with his poorly foot.

I was sat rubbing Emily's ears, so she started to groom me & was licking & nibbling at my leg..................... only she's done it a bit too hard & nipped the top of my thigh & caused a blood blister! :shock: It chuffing hurts :?

Suppose it serves me right for sitting on the floor with them in my shorts! :roll::?

Snowberry
29-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Ah bless her! She was just trying to be nice!

Strawberry has started grooming my OH's hair! He won't do it to me though so im convinced he just likes the taste of his hair gel!

Becky86
29-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Awwh bless Emily :love: She never meant to hurt you :lol: Archie has probably instructed her to do so because of them being 'pen bound' ;)

Jack's-Jane
29-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Mr Bean nipped me on the bum today whilst I was doing some painting.
I got up with a start and nearly knocked myself sparko on a table :roll:

And 'yes' Bunny nips do hurt dont they !! :shock:

*Considers going to get mirror to check bum for blood blister*...............:?

Bunnyaddict
29-08-2009, 10:29 PM
I know she was being nice bless but it flippin hurts! :lol:

You're probably right Becky, I reckon Archie put her up to it! :?:lol:

Hope you've not got a blood blister on your bum Jane! :shock::oops:

clutterydrawer
29-08-2009, 10:44 PM
A baby bun nipped me a couple of weeks ago on the really soft skin under my wrist, I shrieked then felt bad for making him jump :roll::roll: I didnt mean to though, it just hurt so much! still got a scar...why do we do it ey :lol:

giantbunnymummy
30-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Naughty Emily, bless her. Maybe she wasn't too keen on your shorts and was attempting to give you fashion advice ;) :lol:

Daisy nips me all the time at the moment, I don't think she's doing it affectionately though :roll: It's more of a 'give me a treat now' or 'don't you dare touch my husbun' nip :shock: :lol: Sometimes she's so affectionate and licks my hand and flops out next to me for a snuggle :love:, and other times she has a vicious streak a mile wide!

Oompa-Loompa
30-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Bella tends to nip when I sit down with her too. I'm actually amazed with how sharp her teeth are! :shock: It really does hurt!
I suspect she does it for fun as she then runs off and does hundreds of binkies :roll:

Bunnyaddict
30-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Naughty Emily, bless her. Maybe she wasn't too keen on your shorts and was attempting to give you fashion advice ;) :lol:

:lol: She was probably telling me my legs are too fat to wear shorts! :shock::lol:

They're little monkeys aren't they when they want to be :roll::lol:

Oompa-Loompa
30-08-2009, 09:04 PM
They're little monkeys aren't they when they want to be :roll::lol:

You reckon? :lol: