• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help newutering my two boys

asche

New Kit
so I have two rabbits that were gifts for going to collage and I took them with me, but my one is starting to ask weird and make a lot of noises and I am afraid he will mount and or hurt the other boy since the second is smaller and came a few weeks ago. I have a feeling I need to get them bother neutered I have them separated at the moment and let them play but the older one just sits on his back legs for ever I think he did it for an hour last time, and stairs in one direction, and just thumps his leg. the other is uncaring and stays away from him. also my older one used to run around me and cuddle on me and lick me, now he won't let me touch him. we have a room to our selves so no one has messed with him.

I just finished paying for collage and have no money to get these two little ones fixed, they are my everything right now, and I have no way of getting income and my parents are mad about the two and won't do anything to help but send food.

You'll need to get them both neutered if you want them to live together. You could try seeing if the humane society near you have any discount/free neutering schemes or if they know of anywhere that does.

Do they have places too hide in their home as standing on back legs is often a sign of a rabbit looking for danger? :)

Back