• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns on hols!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
I picked up Leo, Lila, Peter and Posy from their lovely holiday at Auntie Helen's today. They have had a fab time. Helen took some fantastic piccys of them which I hope she doesnt mind if I share with you.

Leo and Lila
LeoLilaPeterandPosy008.jpg

LeoLilaPeterandPosy009.jpg

LeoLilaPeterandPosy011.jpg

LeoLilaPeterandPosy012.jpg

Peter and Posy
LeoLilaPeterandPosy005.jpg

LeoLilaPeterandPosy002.jpg

LeoLilaPeterandPosy003.jpg

LeoLilaPeterandPosy004.jpg

LeoLilaPeterandPosy006.jpg

The pics of Posy in the basket are the best bunny pics I have! Thank you again Helen!

Gorgeous pics and gorgeous bunnies! I met Peter and Posy on Thursday - what a beautiful pair of buns! Posy is a true stunner. Leo and Lila have grown so much!! They look fab :love:

Hope you had a great hol!

posy is the spitting image of my bella :D they are all gorgeous bunnys and look like they had a great time :) xx

posy is the spitting image of my bella :D they are all gorgeous bunnys and look like they had a great time :) xx

Thats really strange! When I adopted her from P&H she was called Bella! We changed her name because my daughters name is Ella and we call her Ella Bella.

Aww their fab! The accomadations looks great, how much is it? I might book myself in for a week haha The playhouse looks so fun :lol::lol: Amazing pictures of your lovely buns!

Back