• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed??

GroovyLou

Warren Scout
Could any one help me in telling me what breed my bun is. I just know his a floppy eared bunny, but since being on here there is lots of types.... Thanks:D

ButtonsJune09.jpg

Buttons05130704.jpg

Mini Lop or Dwarf Lop :) he definately not big enough to be a german or french lop :)

Hes gorgeous :love: xXx

i name that breed 'cutebun'!

his face is a bit like matthew's, so he could be a minilop. but then, they're both rabbits, so that might account for it...;)

Thanks everyone, not sure if he is a dwarf (I always thought of dwarf to be tiny, might be wrong)

His 5 years old.

He weights 3.09kg and his about 17" (43cm) from his nose to his tail - that was quite difficult to measure he was more interested in the tape measure!!

His very very friendly and loves being around people.

Hope this info helps :D

Hes a dwarf lop. He looks heartbreakingly so much like my Peanut Butter who i lost last week dont you think?

011.jpg

moreshed010.jpg

I can't give much more info, as Milo is only about 2kg, but...

His name is Buttons? Are you kidding me? I'm going to explode from cuteness!! *squee!!*

Yeah Buttons does look sooooo much like peanut, Sorry to hear about peanut :cry::cry: big hugs

Buttons has a sister which my friend has, My friend brought her and i thought she was sooo cute and decided to go and get her bro. We brought them from a small local pet shop for £5.

Yeah Buttons does look sooooo much like peanut, Sorry to hear about peanut :cry::cry: big hugs

Buttons has a sister which my friend has, My friend brought her and i thought she was sooo cute and decided to go and get her bro. We brought them from a small local pet shop for £5.

thank you, he was a brave boy right until the end. i'd love to see more piccies of buttons :)

aww buttons is so cute! he doesn't look that big on the first pics, i thought he was a teensy weensy baby bunny, awww

aww buttons is so cute! he doesn't look that big on the first pics, i thought he was a teensy weensy baby bunny, awww

That is what I thought, he looks so much smaller in the first pic. After seeing the new pics I would deffo say Dwarf lop:D

Thanks for your help everyone :D

First pic wasnt taken that long ago, maybe the angle of the picture, second pic was when he was a baby bun, not had him long there.

SJ, I will have a look and get some more pictures up for you soon. I have loads of pics of him. Do you mind me asking how old peanut butter was?

Back