• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Demismith

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Are you sure you wanna guess what he is?? You might just die of a cuteness overload!! :lol:
We know he has lionhead in him, but he's not fluffy. Fuzzy is the word. And he's creamy/grey too. And don't even get me started on his ears :roll:

DSC02620.jpg

260120091054.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

image-upload-18-756254.jpg

1517.jpg

1516-1.jpg

You can see a major difference in his summer and winter coats by comparing the snow photo with the dish photo. :lol:

Well I would usually say Lionhead/lop cross, but due to the ammount of fur on his ears, I would say angora/mini lop cross. Angoras tend to have lots of fur on their ears, where as other long haired breeds such as the cashmere lop, lionhead, lionlop and swiss fox have quite short fur on their ears.

And yes, very cute :love:

EDIT: But it looks very much like he has the lionhead gene in him, as the fur around his head looks longer than the rest

Yes, very :lol:
English Angoras are quite large, so it must of been hard to breed down the size and keep the coat (Especially the furred ears) that way :?

It's just that his ears and nose look slightly shaded. It's very hard to tell in long haired breeds though

Don't you just love it when you get an excellent picture of your rabbit, only to find a poo in the pic? :lol:

Back