• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbles is gonna be famous

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
... In scunthorpe anyway! :lol:

We have a peircing studio in town called Steel Dragon, which is inside another shop, and they're really good, but the guy is opening up his own studio around the corner and is naming it Toxic Bunny :D
Anyway, I was chatting to Craig earlier and he was telling me abut his new shop and jokingly I mentioned Nibbles being a soul eating toxic bunny, and he loves her and wants to use her in the shop!!! :lol: I'm gonna make him a sign that says "Shoplifters will have their souls fed to Nibbles" :D

Nibbles loves the taste of souls :lol:

She's good with everything else. Weirdly, she doesn't live up to her name :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Rimmi has a thing for biscuits.... the only reason I found this out is because he stole one!! He also likes swiss rolls.... he nibbled the pack when we weren't looking!!

I have to put him away at night because I am scared of what else he may try and eat!

This morning I let Dylan my house rabbit out while I got ready for work. I went to clean my teeth, and when I came back into the bedroom, he'd raided out the bin and found my ice lolly stick from last night and was eating it!!! :shock::shock: He's terrible. He'll pick out an empty crisp packet from the living room bin and run with it in his mouth into his crate!! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rimmi likes wrappers too... especially chocolate ones!!

I love the way they run with things in their mouths :p

Back