• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else have this problem?*MUST SEE*

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi seems to be a bit of a thief.... especially for food... he licks plates if they're on the floor, knocks over glasses to get the drink inside and even steals off me.... the first time he stole off me, he actually took a jammy dodger from my hand!!

100_0936.jpg

100_0935.jpg

100_0928.jpg

100_0813-1.jpg

Last edited:
I cannot get over how alike Petal and Rimmi are....seriously :)

Petal is a foodie too!! She jumped on a plate to lick the bean juice. She was trying to lick my fingers after I had a piece of chocolate. She knocks over my glass to try and lick the pepsi max!!

Separated at birth methinks lol ;) x

Ha ha ha!!

Rimmi likes pepsi max too!! Its the only type we drink in our house!

Maybe theyre twins..... Rimmis birthday is the 25th of May.... anywhere near Petals bday?

:D :D :D

I cannot get over how alike Petal and Rimmi are....seriously :)

Petal is a foodie too!! She jumped on a plate to lick the bean juice. She was trying to lick my fingers after I had a piece of chocolate. She knocks over my glass to try and lick the pepsi max!!

Separated at birth methinks lol ;) x

Ha ha ha!!!

I know Rimmi likes the crusts but we havent had a take-a-way pizza since we've had him, even though he is named after our fav pizza take-a-way place.... mmmm..... pizza.

He likes toast, Ive had him steal that off my plate.

Ha ha ha!!

Rimmi likes pepsi max too!! Its the only type we drink in our house!

Maybe theyre twins..... Rimmis birthday is the 25th of May.... anywhere near Petals bday?

:D :D :D

Hmmm.... she's a little older than Rimmi, but not by that much! He doesn't have a tiny white patch coming in on his nose by any chance does he? :)

Billy begs like a dog for toast and jumps on my lap if he doesn't get given any.

He will also go barmy for bananas and chocolate just lately too.

all of my buns ahve been devils for stealing human food, Apache is at this very moment trying to climb up to a glass of....soya milk :shock::shock::shock: the big weirdy! he's not having it though, it's all mine.

Rimmi always wants chocolate and goes to the extent of poo pooing the rabbit friendly chocolate buttons!

Never tried him with banana....

Billy begs like a dog for toast and jumps on my lap if he doesn't get given any.

He will also go barmy for bananas and chocolate just lately too.

Nemo begs all the time ...

ive just had a bag of crisps and ended up going to get him a babycorn just so hed leave me alone :roll:

he once jumped onto the sofa and pulled a tuna sarnie out of my hand :shock: :roll:

My Wilm's just like this, he's an acrobat too and gets everywhere, lol. If he's not getting enough attention when I'm on the laptop he sits on the keyboard :roll:

Naughty but oh so cute Rimmi :lol: :love:

Daisy is a right food stealer too - when she lived downstairs it was a nightmare, every time I tried to eat something a bunny nose would appear demanding a share of whatever was on offer, and she was particularly insistent when it came to toast :lol:

I swear Daisy could hear the sound of an apple being bitten into from a thousand paces :shock:

Back