PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have this problem?*MUST SEE*

TeflonsShadow
28-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Rimmi seems to be a bit of a thief.... especially for food... he licks plates if they're on the floor, knocks over glasses to get the drink inside and even steals off me.... the first time he stole off me, he actually took a jammy dodger from my hand!!

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af121/TeflonsShadow/100_0936.jpg

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af121/TeflonsShadow/100_0935.jpg

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af121/TeflonsShadow/100_0928.jpg

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af121/TeflonsShadow/100_0813-1.jpg

Michelleox
28-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Cheeky little monkey:love:

TeflonsShadow
28-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Yep - hes a cheeky little monkey rabbit!!

Cheeky little monkey:love:

Lspacehopper
28-08-2009, 09:38 PM
I cannot get over how alike Petal and Rimmi are....seriously :)

Petal is a foodie too!! She jumped on a plate to lick the bean juice. She was trying to lick my fingers after I had a piece of chocolate. She knocks over my glass to try and lick the pepsi max!!

Separated at birth methinks lol ;) x

TeflonsShadow
28-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Ha ha ha!!

Rimmi likes pepsi max too!! Its the only type we drink in our house!

Maybe theyre twins..... Rimmis birthday is the 25th of May.... anywhere near Petals bday?

:D :D :D

I cannot get over how alike Petal and Rimmi are....seriously :)

Petal is a foodie too!! She jumped on a plate to lick the bean juice. She was trying to lick my fingers after I had a piece of chocolate. She knocks over my glass to try and lick the pepsi max!!

Separated at birth methinks lol ;) x

TeflonsShadow
28-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Naughty boy isnt he?

tupperwarequeen
28-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Taz will jump up and snatch food off your plate!! especially pizza, straight from the box too :shock:

TeflonsShadow
28-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Ha ha ha!!!

I know Rimmi likes the crusts but we havent had a take-a-way pizza since we've had him, even though he is named after our fav pizza take-a-way place.... mmmm..... pizza.

He likes toast, Ive had him steal that off my plate.

Lspacehopper
28-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Ha ha ha!!

Rimmi likes pepsi max too!! Its the only type we drink in our house!

Maybe theyre twins..... Rimmis birthday is the 25th of May.... anywhere near Petals bday?

:D :D :D

Hmmm.... she's a little older than Rimmi, but not by that much! He doesn't have a tiny white patch coming in on his nose by any chance does he? :)

LilVicky
28-08-2009, 10:33 PM
haha naughty rimmi! :love:

biscuitblossom
28-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Billy begs like a dog for toast and jumps on my lap if he doesn't get given any.

He will also go barmy for bananas and chocolate just lately too.

TeflonsShadow
28-08-2009, 10:34 PM
I'll have a look next time he comes close... hes floor hoovering... :p

Hmmm.... she's a little older than Rimmi, but not by that much! He doesn't have a tiny white patch coming in on his nose by any chance does he? :)

clutterydrawer
28-08-2009, 10:35 PM
all of my buns ahve been devils for stealing human food, Apache is at this very moment trying to climb up to a glass of....soya milk :shock::shock::shock: the big weirdy! he's not having it though, it's all mine.

TeflonsShadow
28-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Rimmi always wants chocolate and goes to the extent of poo pooing the rabbit friendly chocolate buttons!

Never tried him with banana....

Billy begs like a dog for toast and jumps on my lap if he doesn't get given any.

He will also go barmy for bananas and chocolate just lately too.

TeflonsShadow
28-08-2009, 10:37 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

all of my buns ahve been devils for stealing human food, Apache is at this very moment trying to climb up to a glass of....soya milk :shock::shock::shock: the big weirdy! he's not having it though, it's all mine.

bunnymadhouse
28-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Nemo begs all the time ...

ive just had a bag of crisps and ended up going to get him a babycorn just so hed leave me alone :roll:

he once jumped onto the sofa and pulled a tuna sarnie out of my hand :shock: :roll:

TeflonsShadow
28-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Tuna eh?!?!?

Carnivore bun!!! :lol:

Nemo begs all the time ...

ive just had a bag of crisps and ended up going to get him a babycorn just so hed leave me alone :roll:

he once jumped onto the sofa and pulled a tuna sarnie out of my hand :shock: :roll:

lilbun
28-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Norty bunny :love:

LoopyLouie
29-08-2009, 07:40 AM
My Wilm's just like this, he's an acrobat too and gets everywhere, lol. If he's not getting enough attention when I'm on the laptop he sits on the keyboard :roll:

giantbunnymummy
29-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Naughty but oh so cute Rimmi :lol: :love:

Daisy is a right food stealer too - when she lived downstairs it was a nightmare, every time I tried to eat something a bunny nose would appear demanding a share of whatever was on offer, and she was particularly insistent when it came to toast :lol:

I swear Daisy could hear the sound of an apple being bitten into from a thousand paces :shock:

Lib_n_bunny
29-08-2009, 09:33 AM
:love::love::love::love: I love Rimmi!! :love:

beki
29-08-2009, 10:11 AM
i can't tell you about my bunny, she is an outdoor bun and i have never eaten around her when she is inside, but i just have to say that those pics of Rimmi are gorgeous! i particularly like the first one! lol!

I do have food stealing cats though, which isn't uncommon, but i am sure it cant be right for a cat to love cake! any cake, muffin, sponge, chocolate, she will fight with you to get at it!

TeflonsShadow
29-08-2009, 11:01 AM
My friends cat used to do that... he acted more like a dog than a cat and we used to go for walks with him and everything. My friend also taught him tricks like 'beg' and 'lie down'..... alll because he was a greedy so and so!!

i can't tell you about my bunny, she is an outdoor bun and i have never eaten around her when she is inside, but i just have to say that those pics of Rimmi are gorgeous! i particularly like the first one! lol!

I do have food stealing cats though, which isn't uncommon, but i am sure it cant be right for a cat to love cake! any cake, muffin, sponge, chocolate, she will fight with you to get at it!

Lib_n_bunny
29-08-2009, 11:05 AM
*hmmm, I could lure Rimmi into a sack with custard creams at the bottom*

TeflonsShadow
29-08-2009, 11:13 AM
You'd steal his heart if there were chocolate bars, toast and sweets in there too!! I dont think he understands stranger danger yet either :p

Plus.... you wouldnt need a sack... give him any of the above and he'll be your best mate!!

*hmmm, I could lure Rimmi into a sack with custard creams at the bottom*

Lib_n_bunny
29-08-2009, 11:19 AM
You'd steal his heart if there were chocolate bars, toast and sweets in there too!! I dont think he understands stranger danger yet either :p

Plus.... you wouldnt need a sack... give him any of the above and he'll be your best mate!!

I have toast and chocolate, I'll just grab my coat... *scuttles off on a bunny-napping*

TeflonsShadow
29-08-2009, 11:23 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I am sure he'd be easy to bunny-nap, hes on his panacur month so he doesnt think that much of me when it comes to dinner time, perhaps thats the best time to come and steal him?

Oh... and I would miss him if you pinched him.... :(

Its so cute when he licks me or sits on my shoulder and when he does stoopid things that make me laugh.....

I have toast and chocolate, I'll just grab my coat... *scuttles off on a bunny-napping*

Bluesmum
29-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Ask Kris and lou about Kris's cake theiving monsters! :lol:

TeflonsShadow
29-08-2009, 02:46 PM

Seems not - heres a close up of his nose, taken just a minute ago...

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af121/TeflonsShadow/100_0952.jpg

Rimmi: I is HUNGRY mummy.... please can I have some of yours..?!

TeflonsShadow
29-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Whos Kris??

Ask Kris and lou about Kris's cake theiving monsters! :lol:

shelley1977
29-08-2009, 03:46 PM
1 of my house buns is really bad for eating our food,the first time it was a bowl of cereal my youngest had left lying on floor then the next day he tried to get more while she was still eating it.He is really funny though when he jumps on your lap if you have a biscuit he is very cheeky.I never knew rabbits were like this.

Shelley

TeflonsShadow
29-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Even more evidence:

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af121/TeflonsShadow/100_0966.jpg

I think hes trying to tell me something:

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af121/TeflonsShadow/Rimmibegcopy.jpg

GroovyLou
29-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Cheeky little bun, mine likes to puch over my glas of drink but doesnt drink it though.

TeflonsShadow
29-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Rimmi will try anything....!

Lspacehopper
29-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Seems not - heres a close up of his nose, taken just a minute ago...

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af121/TeflonsShadow/100_0952.jpg

Rimmi: I is HUNGRY mummy.... please can I have some of yours..?!

Awww...he's such a cutey pie :love:

TeflonsShadow
29-08-2009, 07:32 PM
I know... thats half the problem... he chewed through my headphones last night but I couldnt stay angry at him and got angry at my OH instead!!!

Ha ha ha :lol: