• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what breed and colour?

deja224

Alpha Buck
Hi I got to book my bunny into the vets for netuter, when i called before they wanted to no breed and colour any one have any ideas thanks :)

liftremovalandbuunys047.jpg

liftremovalandbuunys046.jpg

liftremovalandbuunys043.jpg

liftremovalandbuunys049.jpg

Oh, probably not an argente then :?
Very strange, I've never seem that colour before. Do most of the hairs have white tips?

I'd probably just go for light brown for the colour. They're lovely markings :)

My Agouti is just registered as "Brown" coz when I said "Agouti" the receptionist said "Ya what?!" so I said "Ah-goo-tee" and she still didn't get it, so I just told her he was brown. :lol:

People these days just cross all sorts of breeds together for the 'fun' of breeding :roll:. So many people ask about breeds, and most of the time, it's a cross breed :?

Probably bred from cross breeds, bred from cross breeds, bred from cross breeds.

So many of my friends have rabbits, and not a single one is a pure bred.

You just have to look at my Wuzzle to see how crazy cross breeds can get :lol: We can't even figure out what he has in him. He's a proper 1 off :D

Back