• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart just melted... more pics added!

mrsb85

New Kit
I just looked out my patio to watch my bunnies and i saw my new 18day old kits not only hopping about the cage but even doing a few binkys!! I could of cried it was so sweet!

Iv not seen them out and about of the nest really!

Just thought id share with you!

I wanted to put up some pics but it wont let mepost attatchments for some reason :(

xx

Last edited:
Me gonna steal:

This one
Photo0501.jpg

And this one:
Photo0504.jpg

And this one:
Photo0505.jpg

And this one:
Photo0502.jpg

And this one:
Photo0503.jpg

:lol:

oh bless them! be careful not to let them eat too mnuch grass they have very delicate tummys at that age!

i like the honey ones :)

oh bless them! be careful not to let them eat too mnuch grass they have very delicate tummys at that age!

i like the honey ones :)

Thanks for the advice, they were only out 15 mins or so whilst i cleaned the hutch, is it ok for kmum to stay out all day tho?

Thanks for the advice, they were only out 15 mins or so whilst i cleaned the hutch, is it ok for kmum to stay out all day tho?

erm, yes and no, she doesnt have any reason not to be able to stay out health wise but if the run isnt attatched to the hutch then she may worry she cant see her babies, so i wouldnt if its not attatched :)

x

Back