• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to buy Megazorb tomorrow....

I had the excitement of buying my Megazorb last Sunday :D

I really pushed the boat out and bought a new hamster water bottle too! :lol:

I get excited about anything I buy :oops:
And I always get it out of the bag on the car journey home so I can look at it :lol:

I got my first bag of Megazorb a few weeks ago.........started using it cause the wood shavings was irritating my guinea pigs skin........apparently drying it out. So did some hunting around and got my HUGE bag of megazorb. Had it delivered and was well excited !!!!!

I haven't used it in Charlie's hutch yet...........presumably its OK to use for buns???

Hugs
Beckie X

Congratulations! Your first bag of megazorb!

The bag is a sack really - imagine a sack of horsefeed or that dry dogfood - but not so heavy - hope your not going on the bus for it:lol:

I use it for my hamsters and guinea pigs, I know its ok for the buns but they seem fine on newspaper and hay in their trays so I have left well alone, I can imagine they would make a fair mess having a dig around to investigate the new smell!

I got mine delivered cause its heavy and big. Can't believe how far it goes its fab. I have ordered another couple of sacks as it makes the postage worthwhile then.

Will give it ago in Charlie's hutch and see what he thinks of it!

B X

What's so good about it?
Were can I find a supplier?

After what everyone has said, it seems to be better than wood shavings

Demi, we sell it and can deliver if that helps, or are you near Burnhills in Cleckheaton they sell it too

Not sure about Burnhills.
We have plenty of bedding at the moment, will you be at Honley or Emley show next year? :lol:

We use megazorb at the rescue because we can use the same bedding for most of the animals (some need vet bed or other speciality bedding) rats, rabbits and guiney pigs on the same bedding.

I got really excited the other week cos i found a cheaper supplyer for the megazorb :oops:

Back