• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! :censored:

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Someone I know took a facebook quiz, 'What pet should you have'

The answer they got was rabbit, and here is what was written underneith it...

Rabbit: You should have a pet that doesn't take up a lot of room and doesn't make a lot of mess. All you need for a rabbit is a hutch for it to live in and to make sure you take good care of it!

Someone I know took a facebook quiz, 'What pet should you have'

The answer they got was rabbit, and here is what was written underneith it...

Rabbit: You should have a pet that doesn't take up a lot of room and doesn't make a lot of mess. All you need for a rabbit is a hutch for it to live in and to make sure you take good care of it!

:censored::censored::censored::censored::evil:

reminds me of when a colleague was advised by third party to ask me about getting a rabbit as pet for her child. i told her the truth - really not suitable, don't like being held, can be expensive, make a mess, big personalities, deeply lovable...but she just said 'huh. mine will live in a hutch at the bottom of the garden like everyone else's'. :cry:

It really is terrible :(
I was in a pet shop a few days ago, and a young boy was nagging his mum 'Ive got £30, I can get one' (For a £30 mini rex)

Luckily his mum said no

the thing is, this isn't like one of those 'How many children are you going to have' quizzes, it's actually saying a rabbit would be a good pet for you.

Back