PDA

View Full Version : OMG! :censored:

DemiS
28-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Someone I know took a facebook quiz, 'What pet should you have'

The answer they got was rabbit, and here is what was written underneith it...

Rabbit: You should have a pet that doesn't take up a lot of room and doesn't make a lot of mess. All you need for a rabbit is a hutch for it to live in and to make sure you take good care of it!

PrincessPinky
28-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Someone I know took a facebook quiz, 'What pet should you have'

The answer they got was rabbit, and here is what was written underneith it...

Rabbit: You should have a pet that doesn't take up a lot of room and doesn't make a lot of mess. All you need for a rabbit is a hutch for it to live in and to make sure you take good care of it!

:censored::censored::censored::censored::evil:

happybun
28-08-2009, 06:40 PM
reminds me of when a colleague was advised by third party to ask me about getting a rabbit as pet for her child. i told her the truth - really not suitable, don't like being held, can be expensive, make a mess, big personalities, deeply lovable...but she just said 'huh. mine will live in a hutch at the bottom of the garden like everyone else's'. :cry:

DemiS
28-08-2009, 07:04 PM
It really is terrible :(
I was in a pet shop a few days ago, and a young boy was nagging his mum 'Ive got 30, I can get one' (For a 30 mini rex)

Luckily his mum said no

kerry-123
28-08-2009, 07:06 PM
:evil: :censored: disgrace it's this stupid propaganda that promotes rabbits as easy-going pets :evil:

SunshineandTwinkle
28-08-2009, 07:37 PM
I would love for these people to live in their bathroom all their lives and see how they get on!!!

SisterMoonbeam
28-08-2009, 07:39 PM
If anyone was dumb enough to listen to those stupid quizzes i'd slap them right in the face. They're all completely daft.

DemiS
28-08-2009, 07:41 PM
the thing is, this isn't like one of those 'How many children are you going to have' quizzes, it's actually saying a rabbit would be a good pet for you.