• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsnip's home!

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
You may have read my previous post about Parsnip's broken elbow. Well I picked him up from the vets this morning - still very groggy but he's eating and we have poo:D He weighs a little more now due to all the iron-work in his leg and I have to keep him away from magnets :lol: (only joking). They've shaved him from his shoulder to his ankle so it looks like he's wearing a little fluffy sock:lol:

28082009227-2-1.jpg

We've got lots of physiotherapy to do for the next few weeks to try and ensure he maintains a full range of movement in the joint. Lots of hard work to do but fingers crossed for a good final outcome.

The nurse put both Flora and Parsnip on the floor in the consulting room to see if Parsnip would move the joint at all and Flora did the BIGGEST wee I've ever seen in my life - she must have been storing it up for two days :oops::shock: Honestly, a German Shepherd would have been proud of a puddle that size! Clearly she was showing her disapproval at having been stuck at the vets for three days with Parsnip.

Fantastic, this is the news I have been waiting for :) You must be so relieved.

Sending loads of vibes for the little man :love: prehaps him and Timmy can swap notes on their accidents at some point :lol:

So pleased that 'magnetic' bun is home and safe and sound :D, looks like the Op was a success - you must be so relieved! Lots of healing vibes for your little man :)

Back