• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice Neighbour

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Well my lovely new neighbour was chatting to me yesterday and after saying how nice he thought my buns were and that he really enjoyed watching them bouncing about (I think he meant binking!) he proceeded to compliment me on how well I look after them. I am chuffed, my buns always come first and I know I do a good job but it is really nice to know someone else thinks so too.

Aparently the previous tennants had a bunny and he said the poor love was stuck in the garage 24/7 and only let out for some fresh air when they could be bothered. :evil:

Awww thats nice my neighbours like watching my buns too, they always throw their apple tree branches and grass clippings (from the edges not actual cuttings) over the fence for them :D

Our neighbours love watching the buns free range too :lol:
I found half a lettuce on the bin yesterday :?

Well It wouldn't of been our next door neighbour, because the neighbours at each side of our house are horrible and we never talk to them :lol:

It could be the people opposite though, or the man at the end of the street (He likes watching Harley free range)

I'm lucky too... we find carrots left out for ours and they have even been round to check when they thought one was dead when it was sunbathing!! Neighbours the other side are good too and warn us if they are going to cut the hedges in case trimmings fall on the ground where they live.

What a lovely compliment! Also lovely to hear of kind things happening.:D

Toria & the 2 boys next door adore Thumper - come round to play with him when he's free in the garden AND obey the rules of letting him hop off when he wants a break!

Back