• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes x UD she's home

Brennan

Alpha Buck
My sweet Lily has gone to the vets for some tests, she has had a bladder problem on and off for a couple of weeks, she is in the best possible place but I am so anxious without her :cry:

She is having an x-ray of her bladder (under GA) and blood tests for EC so I am just hoping whatever they find is not too serious :cry:

Her little husband and sister want her to hurry home asap!

Little Lily causing havoc
2537934587_c771b999ee.jpg

Lily with her husbun Thumper and Dilly causing chaos
3607999213_085b186a44.jpg

Last edited:
Well we r home from the vets, the xrays were all clear so no bladder sludge or stones, she has has a full blood work performed and a titre for ec so we are waiting for the results now :( meanwhile we have septrin and metacam to start treating her :( she seems ok just introduced her back to her companions none seem bothered they are all munching on hay for a bit so I'll watch them for a couple of hours...

At least it is all good news so far :) Hopefully she will settle back into her group OK.

Try not to worry too about the results too much, easier said than done I know. Thinking of you :wave:

So glad she's home - everything crossed for you all.
ETA specially in my thoughts this morning.

Last edited:
Back