• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my...look what I found downstairs U/D more :)

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
....a beautiful Dandelion :shock::shock:

D5.jpg

D-1.jpg

D2.jpg

D3.jpg

D4.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love:

Well worth the wait ;)

She is really beautiful. Looking at her I bet when she has learnt to trust she will have the most endearing personality. (It's taken a year with Tink but it was well worth it. Tink was always very bold rather than timid just not very trusting).

Thanks everyone :) She's not mine though...yet ;)

I am considering her as a potential wife for Apache...she's been living outdoors until now so she's having a little holiday with me to see how she adapts to life in a house, I don't want to inflict it on her if she would be happier in an outdoor home.

:love::love::love::love:

Well worth the wait ;)

She is really beautiful. Looking at her I bet when she has learnt to trust she will have the most endearing personality. (It's taken a year with Tink but it was well worth it. Tink was always very bold rather than timid just not very trusting).

It's interesting you should say that as I was just thinking the same myself...she is utterly petrified of everything at the minute, even noises like turnign a page of a book make her jump, but I was watching her and got a really strong impression that she's not showing her true personality yet, just temporary new house nerves. Might just be my wishful thinking though. ;)

I wish the photos would show her real colour, she's a smokey blue-grey with pale flecks, but for some reason in photos she looks agouti :?

awww bless her ..im sure she will come around ...just needs some love and care in her life ...

im sure Apache would take extra special care of her ;)

I hope so :)

I'm a bit bemused by her at the minute to be honest....she's not like a bunny at all...she doesn't really seem interested/excited in anything, she doesn't even seem to enjoy her food, it's like eating it is a chore. :?

anyway hopefully she's still adjusting....will keep you updated anyway. :)

she looks like a lovely little soul.. i really have every thing crossed she adapts and grows to love house living.. i remember with Pearl she used to be scared of the dog, the TV, and used to follow Alvin everywhere.. now shes queen of the house (gunshots on TV dont phase her onle little bit, but it did take months for her confidence to grow) she dont seem to miss outside life at all now :D:D

Not sure from you 'litter training does' thread if this little girl isn't spayed but she may settle much better after the op. My first bunny was much more laidback after her spay.

Tinks by preference is definitely an outdoor bunny but she's the total opposite to Dandelion, she's so bold it's unbelieveable, just wasn't keen on being fussed and hated being handled. Rudy is most definitely a house bunny so Tinks had to be the one adapting. She's adapted well with the love of a good buck ;) ... and she's realised the benefits of being inside - ie more chances to beg :lol::lol:

Not sure from you 'litter training does' thread if this little girl isn't spayed but she may settle much better after the op. My first bunny was much more laidback after her spay.

Tinks by preference is definitely an outdoor bunny but she's the total opposite to Dandelion, she's so bold it's unbelieveable, just wasn't keen on being fussed and hated being handled. Rudy is most definitely a house bunny so Tinks had to be the one adapting. She's adapted well with the love of a good buck ;) ... and she's realised the benefits of being inside - ie more chances to beg :lol::lol:

That's right, she's booked in to be spayed in a week or so, maybe that will help her.

She does settle down for a fuss and we had a bit of tooth-purring this morning, its just that in genneral she has so little interest in anything that if she was a human i'd say she had depression....but then she's had a lot of changes recently so I guess it will take a long time to adjust.

Back