• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its a good job I'm not worried about looking beautiful!

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
The amount of scratches I have on my arms at various stages of healing :shock: Angel just managed to scratch my tummy through my tshirt too :roll:

Me too. Various scratches on wrist, upper and lower arm, neck, chest and belly :roll: I look like I've been self harming :shock: I always cut and file my adults claws, but its very hard to do with my baby bun. His claws are so sharp he climbed up the sofa :shock:

Ooh, I could show you some scars! Thats what comes from having to stick needles in cats xx

A friend at work has a kitten, and part of our early morning routine is coffee/ chat/compare scratches....:?

My boobs are always the first victims...Trying to check everyone's bums is a nightmare :shock:
Chunks ripped my t-shirt a couple of days ago with his back claws...Thank goodness for bras! ...Or I'd be missing a part of me :?:lol:
I have a couple of nasty scars from bites from Chunks, too, one on my wrist, one still healing on my thumb :lol:

Lol, I know how you all feel! Grim's scratches have bruised my legs. But my worst scratches are from the bearded dragon I'm trying to tame, I've had to stop because my wrists are so sore and I'm scared to wear short sleeves because I actually do have depression and I know there will be comments. Non pet owners don't understand...

Back