• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neat idea cubes?

Laura09x

Young Bun
Hey, i want my 2 bunnies to have a bigger cage and i love the look of the neat idea cubes i was just wondering if anyone knows where they sell them anymore as ive been looking all over the internet and cant find anything!?

I'm thinking of getting some of these. How many or the wire panels would you need to create a decent sized run?

Either very high, or with a lid (I have a VERY high jumper :lol:)

I'm thinking of getting some of these. How many or the wire panels would you need to create a decent sized run?

Either very high, or with a lid (I have a VERY high jumper :lol:)

I have a very high jumper too! :lol: how many of them would anyone suggest?

I made mine three high - Lola jumps out of anything! And so far (last 2 weeks she hasnt made it out!!

Think any higher and it may be a little unstable to be honest?

Our actual run is a weird shape so we just measured the area we had and the oredered that many pieces.

Brilliant cage and only cost me a little amount.

I got mine off ebay, if you type in cube and go to the storage bit there are some on there xx

Ours is 3 high :wave: My two buns happily lived in a two high somehow but now their a four its got to be higher as Elsa can jump massive!! (Despite her bad hip :roll:) At one point we had to go up to 4 as she kept escaping :no: but no escapes for a good few months now with 3 high ;)

You can make them higher with wooden dowels for support. You can make the shelves out of wood too, to conserve the cubes and make them higher.

I've seen a setup 6 high with lots of support, so you can do anything with them really :) Since they're 14 inches long it would be easy to make a roomy cage too.

You can make them higher with wooden dowels for support. You can make the shelves out of wood too, to conserve the cubes and make them higher.

I've seen a setup 6 high with lots of support, so you can do anything with them really :) Since they're 14 inches long it would be easy to make a roomy cage too.

Thats a good plan with the wood! So yeah could go higher with the supports!!

Back