• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

20% of burgess food if your with Petplan!

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
Just got the email with promo codes in etc. Sadly I don't use the food but if anyone would like to use my code your more than welcome :wave:

Also 10% at Wild4Pets, but I might use this one ;) and discounted tickets to Blenheim Horse Trials :D

Might get more codes if they send me on for Ozzy as this one said for Spice all over it :lol:

Edit: guessing its one code for all petplan users so I am sure anyone can use it :D The code is PP09 :wave:

Last edited:
Just got my email to. Presumably you can use the code on Burgess hay and treats as I don't use the food either.

Yes definatly looks like it but excel hay is so expensive too :oops: my buns are used to living the rough life of hay bales ;) :lol: I can see how if your bulk buying it would save you alot :D

Thankies :)

I might buy a few small bags to last a while (shouldnt have a bag open too long which is why I'll buy smaller ones)

:D

Back