• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got a top tip on smell?

chloaster

Warren Veteran
I have had a very urine soaked rabbit come in today and have spent the last hour cleaning him up and if I do say so myself he looks pretty good now! :D

Anywho - my hands now smell really bad, I have washed, scrubbed with a brillo pad and still smell like a public toilet - have even tried scrubbing with the hibiscrub .... any tips for getting rid of the smell? It's a tad grim :?

i was told to wash hands in cold water cos if you use warm water it'll open your pores up and the stinky smell will get in
(and get absorbed into your blood stream and then you turn into a rabbit :shock:)
the first bit is true :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: - didn't have any white left but malt works brilliantly!! I am bunny wee free .... well as free as I ever get!! :D Thanks guys :D :D

Next time you have a problem with this...Or onions, especially ;) rub your hands on the side of a metal sink/draining board in the middle of washing your hands...It gets rid of the smell :)
My mum works with garlic for 14 hrs a day, and her xmas pressie from her boss one year was a stainless steel soap...the sink does the same job though :D

Back