• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting Another Little GIrl , Names Please!!

I Have A 4/5Month Old Lop Called Rosie, probaly the friendliest bunnie ever! But when i go back to school in september i would like her to have a friend so shes not on her own all day. As i work in a pet shop, it wasnt too hard to bond with them all !! Their was a 'litter' born about just under a month ago and their growing loads. their lop/lionhead and adorable. Theres one that is a 'runt' and is blind i wanted that one but its unfair as it is not for sale and is staying with its mum. So i chose a lovely dark-tan loplion That has a black nose and is adorable ! Shes well handled and healthy but i have no idea for a name. i want a sweet flowery nname that will go with Rosie. Any idea's please?? As many responces as possible please ! Thank You ! =][/COLOR]

Can I just say... it would be far easier if you got a male as the bond would be more likely to work!! there's nothing worse than getting attached to a bunny, taking it home to find your other rabbit hates it! Two girls can be bonded but it will most likely be more difficult.

Ahh I like Daisy or Lilly.

Although it's not a flower name Ruby goes well with Rosie... 'Rosie and Ruby'.

Good luck with the bonding. :)

Can I just say... it would be far easier if you got a male as the bond would be more likely to work!! there's nothing worse than getting attached to a bunny, taking it home to find your other rabbit hates it! Two girls can be bonded but it will most likely be more difficult.

I was just about to say that.

Back