• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You Two are SOOOO Naughty!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
So i am downstairs in the office, browsing RU, for a while. I come out and Dad says the rabbits are thumping and crashing around upstairs - did he go an investigate? No :roll::roll:

So i go upstairs and check it out - this is what i found.....

P1030727.jpg

P1030728.jpg

cheeky little monkeys had jumped onto the bed - onto the roof of the dog crate - onto my chest of drawers - and onto the storage drawers next to it where i keep their treats and panacur etc

Knocked the whole lot off and were happily munching through a huge pile of veggie discs and carrotys!! :roll::lol:

Gotta admire their ingenuity ay?!

Thats impressive! They deserve the treats for their efforts! :lol::lol: Are you sure they havent been speaking to Captain Carrot recently??? :D;)

but they were hungry ... they were saving your legs from having to run upstairs to feed them ;) :lol:

(georgeous bunnies by the way ;) :love: )

Thats impressive! They deserve the treats for their efforts! :lol::lol: Are you sure they havent been speaking to Captain Carrot recently??? :D;)

Indi: *ahem*, excuse me scoffing.....
Phoenix: we were indeed inspired by the entirely innocent escapades of Captain Carrot
Indi: yes, he is our hero!
Phoenix: and likewise, we are entirely innocent and were just saving mummy time, as so many intelligent, sensible RUers have pointed out!
Indi: yes she was very busy reading about all the poorly bunnies so we thought we would demonstrate how healthy and fit we are, will good appetites, and dont need to go see mummy's boss, the stabby vet
Phoenix: yes, mummy isnt a stabby vet......yet!

:lol::lol: The look on their faces in the 1st picture is great .... "huh? Quick - look innocent and we might get away with it"

now com on that last piccie show its a set up they have no idea how they got there :D:lol:

absolutely!
I've just noticed the MASSIVE pile of treats between Indi's front paws! :lol::roll:

Oh yeah she was saving those for later :shock: :lol:

Phoenix - Ill stay on guard duty for hoomans, Indi you guard the treatsies!
Indi - Ok, ill guard the treatsies inbetween my pawsies, no-one will ever see!
Phoenix - Muhhhaaa (evil laugh)
Indi - Oops i got caught by mummy, no treatsies for us tonight :cry:
Phoenix - bloody hoomans - spoils our fun!

Naughty bunnies :lol:
I love rexs!!! :love:

Oh yeah she was saving those for later :shock: :lol:

Phoenix - Ill stay on guard duty for hoomans, Indi you guard the treatsies!
Indi - Ok, ill guard the treatsies inbetween my pawsies, no-one will ever see!
Phoenix - Muhhhaaa (evil laugh)
Indi - Oops i got caught by mummy, no treatsies for us tonight :cry:
Phoenix - bloody hoomans - spoils our fun!

Naughty bunnies :lol:
I love rexs!!! :love:

Yeah, Indi the scoffer would fool poor innocent Phoenix into standing guard while she ate them all!!

:lol: Bless them - you can't fault them for helping themselves! :lol::lol::lol:

Both of your girls are beautiful BTW :love::love::love:

hehe that second picture where they have both realised they've been seen is classic :lol::lol: there getting too clever Vicki, maybe leave a sudoka book for them haha? :love:

Back