• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paddy and Bobble

Paddy_bun

New Kit
I adopted one of Starlight's 7 little nethies, Bobble, and thought I'd update you on how she's getting on in her new home with her husbun Paddy!

Luckily it's been all smooth sailing, within a minute of meeting each other on Sunday Paddy was grooming her and having cuddles. They're back at my house now and have already been moved from their cage in the spare room back to the usual place in the Living Room with free range of half the usual space. They are currently snuggling under a chair together and he seems happy to be sharing his bachelor pad with her!

I was hoping that she would be a calming influence on him but I went to check on them this morning and they had somehow escaped their pen and were sleeping among a box of my stuff :D

I will upload some pictures as soon as I have found the cable that links my camera to the pc lol.

Aaw, Bobble is such a cutie, I'm glad she's settling in well! :)
Can't wait to see pictures!

Hello fellow Colchesterian :wave: there are a few of us on here now :D

Agree with the others we need piccies please!

Awww, Bobble is such a cuddly bun, give her a cuddle from me! I didn't want to put her back when I had a cuddle with her :love:

still searching for the camera lead grrr! :evil:

I haven't given her too many cuddles yet, as she is still quite nervous about being stroked/picked up. she happily runs around and sniffs my hand but cowers when stroked and hides behind paddy! So gonna take it slowly, and she does come over when she sees Paddy being given a nose rub as he loves them so much, so hopefully she'll soon learn that we're very friendly :D

Back