• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pipkin is rather confused...

Loosy

Warren Veteran
He moved house this morning and doesn't quite understand why there's a hole in the roof...
rabbit007.jpg

He hasn't yet discovered that he has an upstairs as well ^_^

I had to take pictures of his hutch/run to take to a rescue we're visiting this afternoon, so here's a picture of the whole set up at the moment:
rabbit004.jpg

Do you reckon it looks ok? I'm a little worried about the run... all together it's about 7' x 4' but it's a weird shape cause of the way I've fitted them together... I plan to sort it out in future and get another 4x4 to add on but I can't quite afford it at the moment (it was either an extra run or a new hutch and I went for the hutch ^_^;)

Looks great :D Hope Pipkin discovers his upstairs accommodation soon :lol:

Is he about to get a new friend? Good luck at the rescue :D

Hehe, Pipkin looks tiny next to everything ^_^ He's so liddle!

Looks great :D Hope Pipkin discovers his upstairs accommodation soon :lol:

Is he about to get a new friend? Good luck at the rescue :D

He is looking for a new friend yep. I'm taking him to meet a prospective new girlfriend today but I think she may be a bit too big for him o.o We shall see, anyway. :)

Last edited:
I'm in Hemel Hempstead (Hertfordshire) so not too far from Essex :) I'm going to take a look at Starlight's if it doesn't work out with the bunny we're meeting this afternoon ^_^
Thanks!

I'm in Hemel Hempstead (Hertfordshire) so not too far from Essex :) I'm going to take a look at Starlight's if it doesn't work out with the bunny we're meeting this afternoon ^_^
Thanks!

OOooh, I'm fostering two for Kris, girly nethies, so they are right here in sunny hertfordshire :)

:love::love:
Maybe put pipkin up the top of the hutch and he may realise that he can go up and down in and out :lol::lol:

Awww which hutch is that, it looks lovely and spacious! Pipkin definatly has lots of room to run about in that setup :love:

OOooh, I'm fostering two for Kris, girly nethies, so they are right here in sunny hertfordshire :)

Aah, really? So close! I've so far said yes to the rabbit we met this afternoon but if that falls through then I may be contacting you! ^_^

I tried putting Pipkin in the top of the hutch but he just sat up there all afternoon and I felt sorry for him so I put him back in his run :lol: I've tried putting food halfway up the ladder but he still doesn't seem interested... I think I'll leave him downstairs for the night and then try again tomorrow XD

The hutch is the Primrose Cottage one from P@H which is on sale at the moment :) It's nice and roomy and seems pretty good so far. The flooring is a little thin though so I've covered it with some vinyl floor tiles and it seems fine now ^_^

The hutch is the Primrose Cottage one from P@H which is on sale at the moment :) It's nice and roomy and seems pretty good so far. The flooring is a little thin though so I've covered it with some vinyl floor tiles and it seems fine now ^_^

Thanks I was looking at these the other day in p@h I reckon I could have lied down in there haha

Back