• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

settling in?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I have a rabbit staying with me for a bit...she got here at 6pm and has pretty much sat in her litter box ever since :?

Is this normal when they're settling into a new place....she is quite a timid girl and all mine have been fearless and naughty so I don't know what's normal :? she has eaten a bit of hay and done some poops - I'm sure you wanted to know that. ;)

Pearl took over a week to leave the bunny room when we first bought her home.... and that was with Alvin being all confident and egging her on, i reakon left to her time shed still not of left the room even now :shock: shes still not tried the stairs and wont walk past the big bad hoover unless i tempt her with pellets...poor nervous little souls i wish they could see we are nice :(

oh dear, poor pearl :( While I was up here nattering D has eaten two slices of carrot...I popped some oat hay in with her and she perked up a bit. hopefully she will settle overnight with the peace and quiet. just worried she will stop eating from stress and go into stasis :? but as i said she's had a poo so not panicking yet :)

donna her pics are on facebook if you want a peek ;)

she's a gorgeous bluey colour with fawn and white bits...for some reason the pics make her look brown but i'll get better ones when (if!) she's settled down. :)

haha - when I have got some good ones that do her justice! there's only so many I can take of her cuddled up inside her own dewlap :shock: she needs to stand up for the next photoshoot. ;)

*sigh* she had a little potter about this morning but now she won't come out of her corner again :( bit worried about her, cant be healthy to have so little exercise. :(

Back