• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly re-meets Domino and Pebbles...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
As you know i recently lost Peanut Butter, but actually last year i bonded them into a foursome which worked okay but Peanut picked on Pebbles a but so i put them back into pairs.

But i always said it would have worked if either Peanut or Pebbles werent in the group, SO...me and Hetty are bonding them now :shock:

So far Domino has shown us he is very annoyed by grunting and stamping and theres lots of chasing but Jelly has already groomed Domino and Pebbles

wish us luck...

OMG good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for you :)

You can help me bond Stevie, Eva and Bobbi when Bobbi is bigger :lol:

i left them last night and went to bed and hoped for the best, last time when i did it i slept in the same room and it was cold and they were fine so i took a risk and left them. this morning they seem to be okay bit of chasing and sitting seperate but jelly is still grooming both and domino has groomed Jelly

:)

to be honest im not even watching them im sitting watching tv at the moment :oops: i dont have any fears with it because theyve been together before it went very smoothly except peanut picked on pebbles so im90% sure its going to be fine. i keep checking on them and there fine :D

pebbles is wary as ever but jelly keeping grooming her so shes not being left out

Back