• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gottcha day Charlie

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
We have come a long way baby.

From that tiny three ft hutch and falling apart run, with little love or attention. You now live in "5* hutch" according to OH mum, and have 5* treatment, which is all you deserve.

I know your time with me is scattered with heart break, your first g/f died sadly after just a few weeks with us. Then we found Autumn. She was Perfect, and you loved her straight away, even with her humping you every time you moved. You were so patient and kind with her.

Charlie you look so sad now, when I look out of the window , with Granite and Sophie snuggled up in the hay box, and you missing your snugglebun. But I promise to do my best for you, and by you. We will all find happiness again. I promise.

S5000913.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7253.jpg
never far apart

Last edited:
Happy gottcha day Charlie. :love:
Mum loves you to pieces little fella - she'll find you a lovely friend soon.:wave:

Happy gotcha day beautiful Charlie :wave:
So sorry about lovely Autumn :( Hope you soon have another bunny friend for snuggles.

Back