• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics from todays photoshoot

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Amber
bunssss002.jpg

Snoopy
bunssss004.jpg

Saffy
bunssss006.jpg

Teddy
bunssss007.jpg

Thorn
bunssss009.jpg

Percy
bunssss010.jpg

Jester
bunssss012.jpg

Pickle and Thumper
bunssss018.jpg

bunssss019.jpg

Maggie and Pablo
magrabkittycat004.jpg

All apart from Pickle and Thumper, are up for adoption.
If anyone wants to make enquiries, please PM me.

They are getting on really well, i have to keep an eye on their bots as they are getting a little bit mucky now, but otherwise you would never realise what was wrong with him :)

They are both around 8 years +

And Pickle is terminally ill.
He has abscesses on his lungs so it is only a matter of time before the decision will have to be made. :(

Oh no poor Pickle! I'm sure he is happy with you and Thumper though and that you will give him the best whilst he is with you.

Sending vibes for them xx

Pickle and Thumper have just arrived :love: Unfortunately we have to change there names as we already have a Pickle. Anyone got any ideas, I can't think of anything at the moment :?

Pickle and Thumper have just arrived :love: Unfortunately we have to change there names as we already have a Pickle. Anyone got any ideas, I can't think of anything at the moment :?

They are so gorgeous! Not sure which is which though :oops: Maybe a Pippa or a Pixie (my doggie's names ;) ) :lol: I'm rubbish at names :oops:

Back