• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 bunnies desperate for a home of their own.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Are Sparrow and Percy.

Percy has been here 6 months now, with no interest and he seems to spend more time just lazing around in his hay, losing faith of having the day when someone peers in at his little face and says "I pick him". He is 3 years old now and has seen bunnies come and go quicker than he thought possible.

bunssss010.jpg

Sparrow has been here for around 4.5 months. He came in with 4 other rabbits, all of whom are in new homes. He has had a lot of people cooing over him and interest. But no one has taken it any further. Once a naught little cheeky man, Sparrow is now getting a little irritable, he seems quite down. He has given up hope of being chosen, as he has never had any interest get that far.

bunssss016.jpg

If someone wants to bulldoze the house behind mine to extend my garden, I would be more than willing!!!

Poor things, such sad stories. Hope it looks up for them xx

So am i to be honest.

The difference in Sparrow's behaviour is upsetting.
He is so ratty now, and seems to mope around. Doesn't seem to do much either, and he is only 3.

Same with Percy. He spends most of the time laying down with his head on his paws, fed up.

poor bunnies they are gorgeous :( I wish we could take some more bunnies - I would give them forever homes :(

I fell in love with percy, cant believe no one else has :cry: I have some gorgeous over looked ones here too, people have no taste :roll:

In 4 months or so when my bun has been spayed and her hormones die down... I promise I'll be looking at your rabbits!

I'm guessing she's a dominant one though. Would this be a problem?

That is so sad.To see a buns personality change in front of your eyes must be heart breaking.Both buns are gorgeus-especially the lop.

There must be a reason why these guys are so down in the dumps, i know we all do it but its almost putting too much human emotion onto them and thinking they think the same as us. Like i think Jelly misses Peanut, because i miss him, but she doesnt she misses company.

Thee guys dont understand they are in a rescue, so if theyre grumpy and being irritable and a bit low, im sure there something you can do to make them happy? Maybe some 1 on 1 time, or increase their space, something to play with?

:)

There must be a reason why these guys are so down in the dumps, i know we all do it but its almost putting too much human emotion onto them and thinking they think the same as us. Like i think Jelly misses Peanut, because i miss him, but she doesnt she misses company.

Thee guys dont understand they are in a rescue, so if theyre grumpy and being irritable and a bit low, im sure there something you can do to make them happy? Maybe some 1 on 1 time, or increase their space, something to play with?

:)

I don't know many rabbits who would sulk in the face of a naturals treat! Ours go crackers for their christmas tree shaped treats or those bells. A treat ball always entertains Spice - the other 3 don't seem to have the patience hehe :lol: Or in doubt a big field of grass? hehe

Such gorgeous bunnies I can't imagine they'd be around til December ;) :lol:

Sparrow is in a 5.ft foot hutch, and Percy a 5ft hutch. Both have toys to play with (jingle balls and dumbell thingies) but choose not to play with them.

Back