• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free range overnight-yiphee!

willowholly

Mama Doe
My hubby is away at the mo so thought would try buns free range over night to see how things went.Left them at midnight & read for abit,thought could hear something so went down,but they were both laid out on rug,they were fine.Had a lay in today so didn't go down until 9,dreading opening the door,but was pleasantly surprised.They were both in cage eating hay from their rack.A candle had been knocked on the floor & a rug dug a little-no big deal.Will have another go tonight & if all goes well again then it will become a permanant arrangement.Well done you two,am really proud of you.:D

Hey that is great news, well done, that happened to mine too but was an accident leaving them out and did it for 4 days then dismantled the cage and made nic shelter under the coffee table for them. Although now that Octavia has joined we get some pooping abit more again, i guess this will settle down when she settles in better and they are fully bonded xx

They have had their 2nd night free range.No problems except they are quite noisy which worrys me as their room backs onto next doors bedroom.Im sure B must have been just as noisy before so hopefully its not a problem.:)

:lol: First time we tried Rory free range, I fell asleep at 1, and was woken up at half past with a big scratch across my face as he jumped up on the bed :roll:

Back