• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello pretty lupin and rosie rabbit rescue..my aunties

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
hewo aunties...and say hi to uncle chris too:wave:

this is thumper here......altho i have not bothered answering to my name but now have a new name that i like....I am now...Merlin. my new mummy says its cos i have got such fuzzy chops now that they meet under my chin and looks like a beard...and with my ears up i looks like a wizard.

I am very happy here now and i have the two bestest fwiends....but they is very fonny looking wabbits.....and they makes dis odd noise..i finks it is called mewsing.

I am in a bit of a mess...the sore shoulders reaction to my jab has almost totally healed...but our vets told me today aww..you still has some scabs...i wonders what they are.
i have a problem..i is wearing a skirt..or that was what the funny looking wabits said i was wearing. i have been melting...and my fur is very fluffy and leaving itself all over the upstairs.
i have been groomed and groomed until no more fur would come out...leaving me with a skirty thingy. But the vet says the fur is looser now..she pulled a tuft out near my tail. i doesnt know whether or not to bees embawwesset....cos the lady vet says i is pretty....is lickle boys supost to be pweety?

mummy says im a bit of a mess..and big mommy says she cant take pictures of me till my furs settled or i look like ive shaved....:(

big mommy and mummy is laffin saying my face is way too fluffies and my hares gone gray. is is a bunny....wheres this hare they is looking at?

big mommy says i has grey streaks like her in my hair..and is handsum and its distingisht;)

my newset wabbit friends is called zuzu and salem....salem had to stay at the vets for a while cos hes been poorly..i missed him very much and made sure i kissed his nose lots when he came back and he rubbed around me making this fonny noise....mummy says its a purr..but my purrs duznt sound like that.
i asked him to wash my head...he likes to do that...lots.

mummy gets cross cos they chases moths in her room and i joins in....

she says i am a norty bun....i chew everything....big mommy calls me..furry termite.....whats one of dose?

i loves this squishy soft quilt thing in mummys bed..perfect for resting chins whilst having nose rubs..but i keeps falling asleep there:oops:

it is hot but mummy has dis lurvly fing that blows my hares around and i loves it..i fink its a fan.

mummy got cwoss cos i follows the fonny lookin wabbits along the desk etc and i almost made it onto this fing where the cats look outside. dont know why i got tole off.

mummy says you better takes me back cos is a crazzee bunny. mummy has a luvley spinny thing she says is a chair..so comfy but i likes to run around and around in it and if i doos it real fast...it spins round...its great fun.
wonder why mummy finks i am crazze..its fun!

mummy and big mummy says when i have lost my skirt a bit more i can has my photo online..online of what i duznt know but thats wot she said.
she said if i have pictures taken now....that peoples will laf at me or think mummy and big mommy have been nasty to me and shaved me.

so soons i hope i can have nice phots. mummy says shes too sick right now but shes going to load up video of me and send it to big mommy in an emales so she can send it to yous both.

i fank you aunty julie for letting me get homes here..i loves my furry weird wabbit fwiends..and my hoomins....i lurves nosey rubs till i falls asleep.

today tho the vet lady says i has to come in friday to sorts out my toof spur.
big mommy says they duz the bunny wot lives downstairs teefs a lot and she is wide awakes. but i might have to go sleeps for a little while to have mine duns.

mummy sez i will be able to eats my hay more and my vegs and fruits...i hasnt cos my teefs dont feel right.

aunty vicky and uncles chris.fanks you so much for the runs around in the office and for bringing me to my news home. i likes it here a lot.

i has been here for almost twos monfs my hoomins said.

i finks of you all and wants to say i am happy bunny....but silly bunny....and i am norty bunny too....buts my hoomins says thats what the fonny lookin wabbits are so i have good compnay.

lots of nosey wiggles....and kisses.

psst big mommy has had a pwoblem with her phone..shes lost numbers or sumfing.....and says text her and she can send pics by fones too.

i am going to go outsides tomorrow if the grass has dried. i will enjoys that cos the wabbits that mews is coming with me..i likes runing around with dem..its fun.

got to go....i needs a snooze......

wuvs you xxxx

Merlin
xxx

Last edited:
Sounds like 'Merlin' (Thumper) has settled in really well to your home and is enjoying all the attention and company from you and the cats :D I'm sure he loves those runs in the garden and snoozing on your bed.
Was also pleased to read earlier that Bertie is doing much better re. his health probs too....great news.
Many thanks for the update. Would love to see some photos on here sometime! :wave:

Back