• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy and introducing Nurse Ed!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:wave::wave::wave:

Timmy this evening :love: He is doing so much better, I am so astounded at the progress he has made in a couple of days :)

HPIM2309.jpg

HPIM2312.jpg

HPIM2313.jpg

Enter Nurse Ed :lol:

HPIM2304.jpg

HPIM2317.jpg

HPIM2308.jpg

Elwood is not one to be left out of things

HPIM2314.jpg

HPIM2316.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, its so sweet, they both seem like they are watching out for him.
I simply adore Timmy, i can see him being my answer to the next 'who is your favourite RU bunny' thread!

Such a shame they had to be seperated, I had them exercising together all day before the accident and was hoping they would be living together by now. I just hope Timmy gets well enough to be able to live with them full time :)

You have the buns with the biggest personalities which is obviously down to you bringing it out of them. You should be ever so proud of what you do.

AAAAwwwwwh thank you so much Liz. I can't believe what an amazing man Timmy is.

I am not surprised however, how well he is responding to his care with you and the nurserabbits! :lol::lol:

Please plonk a massive snoggarooney on his nozzit for me.

I will have to meet him one day you know!

Shall I let you all in on a little secret???

I don't think El and Ed really wanted to look after Timmy, I think they just wanted to smell all the wee's he had done on the sofa :oops::lol::lol:

Shall I let you all in on a little secret???

I don't think El and Ed really wanted to look after Timmy, I think they just wanted to smell all the wee's he had done on the sofa :oops::lol::lol:

I don't believe that of Eddie..he is far to well mannered for that :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back