• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Hazel...And the others! - Cute Overload Warning -

Hazel came to me today with a horribly dirty bottom, with clumps the size of grapes sticking to her...
I haven't managed to totally clean her up yet, as I don't want to stress her
Buuuuuuut...
S7000375.jpg

S7000374.jpg

S7000373.jpg

Look what greeted me when I went outside just now :lol:
S7000369.jpg

S7000370.jpg

Windswept Rory :love:
S7000357.jpg

:)

Hazel is beautiful, as are the others, I don't think I could have baby buns again, Sophie was just far too much as a baby, it put me off!!

I am shocked at what people think is acceptable to had animals over to new owners in (Does that make sense) Evie and Ava were handed over so skinny, flea ridden etc. they are tiny too, which makes me think they wern't fed enough when they were developing (although they may just be small cats). Charlie too, he came to me tiny on muslei mix, very little hay and his tiny cage was rotten :( (my cousin took great pleasure in smashing it to piece and taking it to the skip.

Have fun at your new home Hazel

Hazel is beautiful, as are the others, I don't think I could have baby buns again, Sophie was just far too much as a baby, it put me off!!

I am shocked at what people think is acceptable to had animals over to new owners in (Does that make sense) Evie and Ava were handed over so skinny, flea ridden etc. they are tiny too, which makes me think they wern't fed enough when they were developing (although they may just be small cats). Charlie too, he came to me tiny on muslei mix, very little hay and his tiny cage was rotten :( (my cousin took great pleasure in smashing it to piece and taking it to the skip.

Have fun at your new home Hazel
Fiver came to me in a pretty bad way, very skinny
None of mine have been touched by fleas, I'm very careful about these things
Hazel was on a food (museli mix) that was £8 for 15kg, need I say more?
I have my six babies bonded, and driven by Mistress Misty, she soooo wears the pants :lol:
Chunks and Luna are older, Frank was my eldest but died at 2 and a half :cry:

Back