• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collage making please, i do it myself but would like some insparation

ilovelucky

Young Bun
Rabbies018.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh I want one too!! One with Cally, James and Baby Blanket! How did you make it? And how do you add it to the bottom of your posts...newbies eh? lol

Cally and James
Rabbits.jpg

Blanket
Photo146.jpg

Ooooh I want one too!! One with Cally, James and Baby Blanket! How did you make it? And how do you add it to the bottom of your posts...newbies eh? lol

i made the collage with a program called photoscape, its totally free!
To add it to your signature go to user cp up the top then click edit signature. Click Here For a Link
i also use Gimp when doing my signature, which is also free.

Last edited:
ooh fabby, could you post the links to these programs to me? I'm going to look forward to messing around with these...how sad am i? lol

Oh my god, thanks so much! That was so fast! I'm amazed, i feel I should play around when I get more photos too once they are all bonded perhaps, this one is great! Thanks so much! :)

What a great photo!

If you ever want to sell your hutch combo, I will have it in a flash! I have the same one already for my blind bunny and his wife; they came with it and I have extended it but ideally I'd like another one the same so I can join them together!

He's one handsome bunster.:love:

I thought i might try editing James and Cally, hope you like it. (you right, James is Luckys long lost twin):wave:

Rabbits-1.jpg

Back