• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You Have To Be Kidding Me?

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Mum and dad came over today and met Frank and Petal for the first time. Mum told me that one of her friends granddaughter has a bun. The bun isn't vaccinated because the vet said it wasn't necessary as her rabbit isn't coming into contact with other rabbits and some rabbits die after the vaccination!!

Please tell me that there cannot be a vet out there SO retarded as to tell someone this where vaccs are concerned for rabbits?

when daughter took charlie rabbit in because of his bleeding tear ducts (he had blood from them, i'm not swearing) the vet said he didn't need vaccs because he doesn't see other buns, except his sister. so there are probably two vets giving that advice!

when daughter took charlie rabbit in because of his bleeding tear ducts (he had blood from them, i'm not swearing) the vet said he didn't need vaccs because he doesn't see other buns, except his sister. so there are probably two vets giving that advice!

Oh dear :(

Back