• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent rabbit boarding - South East London?

Helenkj

Young Bun
Hi, we have decided we need a much needed last minute holiday and are planning to go this weekend for a week - had a quick look for a rabbit boarded for our two but am not finding much!! Found one for £10 per day but that is £70 - seems a bit excessive - any help much appreciated!! :D

I am in Essex which may be too far for you, it is £6 per night per pair of bunnies they live together. I have many people come from London to us but it depends on transport as obviously some people cant travel that far.

What does the £10 include and whats the accomodation? If its very large accomodation then i wouldnt say that was too bad, like shed set ups or something.

x

Hi, oh thank you but I think Essex may be a bit far as we wont have much time to spare between now and when we go. The £10 is a 5ft hutch with a 4ft x 2ft run...not bad but not great - for that money would like buns to live in luxury hehe!

Hi, oh thank you but I think Essex may be a bit far as we wont have much time to spare between now and when we go. The £10 is a 5ft hutch with a 4ft x 2ft run...not bad but not great - for that money would like buns to live in luxury hehe!

yeh i wouldnt be happy with that either! we have 6ft x 2 x 2 hutches, with 7 foot x 4 foot runs.

x

Back