• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoozin' Honeybunnies....

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Merlin and Mulberry

Picture1065.jpg

Uh oh! Mulberry spots the camera

Picture1066.jpg

Truffles, Foxglove, Elf..and spot the sleeping Noah!

Picture1070.jpg

and Merlin putting his feet up...literally!

Picture1075.jpg

She appears to have ditched Twilight and bonded herself with Merlin! They're always lying flopped side by side together. Twilight seems to be history! :shock:

It must be like watching a soap opera. :lol::lol: I love your bunsters but... where is the Captain? :?

:lol: :lol: glad it isn't just me..where's Noah??

So do the Honeybunnies stick together? Hope they don't gang up on the other bunnies :shock: like bunny ganglands :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: glad it isn't just me..where's Noah??

So do the Honeybunnies stick together? Hope they don't gang up on the other bunnies :shock: like bunny ganglands :lol: :lol:

The Honeybunnies do stick together, yes. Truffles (Foggie) hangs out near them too, and poached Brock's girlfriend, Bluebell. Brock is gradually teaming up with April, so at least he's not lonely, but Truffles has also pinched his hutch...

It must be like watching a soap opera. :lol::lol: I love your bunsters but... where is the Captain? :?

It's very Soap Opera like. :lol::lol::lol: Captain tends to be up the other end of the garden with the high status buns... ;)

Last edited:
Well, how silly of me to expect the Captain to mix with the proletarians! :oops:

Hehe yes, he's part of the Top Five. They hang out nearest the back door so are always first to get food if we're not careful. Plus it gives him easy access to the utility room where the pellets are stored, and the kitchen... To give him credit, he never bullies smaller buns who enter his territory - three of the five act as "muscle" to do that for him... :lol: Nothing like delegation!!

Hehe yes, he's part of the Top Five. They hang out nearest the back door so are always first to get food if we're not careful. Plus it gives him easy access to the utility room where the pellets are stored, and the kitchen... To give him credit, he never bullies smaller buns who enter his territory - three of the five act as "muscle" to do that for him... :lol: Nothing like delegation!!

The Captain is not only good looking but also clever. :love::love::love::love:

Back