• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Esme's afternoon nap .... ssssshhhhusshhh

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
zzzzzzzzzzz

PICT3258.jpg

:shock::shock::shock: The camera shutter didn't even wake her it was when I was switching off the camera and it played a little tune - she sat bolt upright (thank god, I was getting a little paranoid) :roll:

Aaaaaw bless her - I keep telling hubby we need to get an ice cream type tune playing thingy in our van for when we do the deliveries then the bunnies will know we are on our way - bet that would wake her up:lol::lol::lol:

P.S I adore that pic in your sig of Tinkerbell

Aaaaaw bless her - I keep telling hubby we need to get an ice cream type tune playing thingy in our van for when we do the deliveries then the bunnies will know we are on our way - bet that would wake her up:lol::lol::lol:

She can hear her treat tub at 500 yards so there's a fair chance it would wake her up :lol::lol:

P.S I adore that pic in your sig of Tinkerbell

That picture of Tink was on the RSPCA website, it's what prompted me to travel 150 miles for her... she still has the same amount of mischief in her cutesy little face :love::love::love:

have you given her a good poke... just incase :shock::shock:

I was busy getting the camera then thought I'd better check :? She usually end up like that after doing a happy flop but I just walked into the room and she was spark out, I thought she'd wake when I switched the camera on but she was well away.

My first rabbit who did this kind of thing (Bungee) was once laid on her back with her legs sticking out and I shook her for about a minute before I got a response and then she looked really disgruntled with me - I really had got panicky that something serious was going on - nope - just a deep, deep snooze.

Back