• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO prettylupin /WARNING CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURE

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much for the wonderful parcel of bunny treats you sent us in memory of Bertie, what thoughtful thing to do :)

I know it was meant to keep the rabbits amused but unfortunately Steve got to it first and started having too much fun with the packaging :roll: All I can do is apologise :lol::lol:

HPIM2302.jpg

I'm sure once the bunnies have a chance to get a look in they will be very happy bunnies :love:

There should have been amore severe warning on the title Liz :roll:
My eyes are still burning!

There should have been amore severe warning on the title Liz :roll:
My eyes are still burning!

:lol::lol::lol:

Just think how I feel all the time, I have to look at that every day :roll::lol: Although it is hopefully without the cardboard wig :lol:

:lol::lol: That wasn't quite what I had in mind! :lol:

Just felt everyone deserved a little treat after such sad news losing Bertie my sponsor bun, and I didn't realise til just now your new bunny Marion as well :( So sorry for another sudden loss :cry:

Pleased to see Steve's new wig has cheered you up a little :D

:lol::lol: That wasn't quite what I had in mind! :lol:

Just felt everyone deserved a little treat after such sad news losing Bertie my sponsor bun, and I didn't realise til just now your new bunny Marion as well :( So sorry for another sudden loss :cry:

Pleased to see Steve's new wig has cheered you up a little :D

Thank you so much Vicky, Timmy has been munching on a natural stick. I am now trying to find things to keep him occupied as he seems much more comfortable today and is starting to move about :)

Thank you so much Vicky, Timmy has been munching on a natural stick. I am now trying to find things to keep him occupied as he seems much more comfortable today and is starting to move about :)

Awww....happy Timmy :D Must be all the excellent care he's getting! I wonder if Bertie would mind if I transferred my sponsorship across to Timmy perhaps? x

Awww....happy Timmy :D Must be all the excellent care he's getting! I wonder if Bertie would mind if I transferred my sponsorship across to Timmy perhaps? x

That would be fine, I'm sure bertie wouldn't mind :love: I was going to contact you to see what you wanted to do, so will get that sorted for you :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3 semi serious comments -
Good grief you don't waste a thing over there do you?
IMO life without humour is intolerable.
Those who are prepared to look silly to give others the gift of laughter are rarer than gold dust.

Back