• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixie in Today for Spay and Incisor Removal U/D She's Home

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Our newest foster is in today for her spay (if she isn't already - she was 'found') and to have her incisors removed (unless under closer inspection another burr might be the way to go) as since she had them burred right down a week ago, they have already turned out even more and it doesn't seem that they are going to stabilise. She's not managing to chop food, even if it's already chopped for her and her poos reflect the lack of hay eating.

She's such a poppet, can we have some 'GA' vibes for this precious girl?

Thank you.:D

PixieJimFredaRosieandOlive008.jpg

Mitesandteeth006.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Liz, let's have a vibe swop shall we?

Some coming your way for all you special buns, but especially for Timmy ;)

Thanks Helen, I am really pleased with Timmy this morning, he is managing to lift his back end a little :D he is an absolute star :love:

There really are some superstar bunnies around aren't there? He's such a fighter, which is probably why he lasted so long in his previous home despite the lack of proper care.

I do keep going to his photos and having another look :love:

There really are some superstar bunnies around aren't there? He's such a fighter, which is probably why he lasted so long in his previous home despite the lack of proper care.

I do keep going to his photos and having another look :love:

I shall take some of him on his cosy cat bed this evening just for you :love:

Well Pixie is home.

She gave aunty Gill the vet a bit of a scare as she had quite a large bleed. So this means that she had her spay, has a larger than normal opening in her tummy and no dental as she wasn't going to be kept under GA any longer than was absolutely necessary.

She's bright enough in herself and is up and about and watching the world go by quite happily. So her teeth will have to wait for another day.

Gill has said that her molars are in excellent order so we may even scrape by with just some burring next time to see if she can manage to chop with the incisors that she has. We'll see.

So thank you for your vibes folks, please keep them coming for her to make a full and happy recovery.

Helen :D

Thank you all.

She is currently lying with lamby legs out the back, in her hutch in the sunshine and loving it. :D

Back