• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I May Regret Posting This..........U/D 28th Sept Post 65

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.........update on 'Shanty Town'

Work still in progress

002-60.jpg

003-60.jpg

I have the use of two other gardens aswell as my own for outdoor exercise.

Last edited:
I am not taking in any more Buns. I am doing the best I can for those I have with me now and I will continue to try to improve things for them all the time

xx

It doesn't look like in my dream at all, how disappointing! In my dream you lived in a tiny white thatched cottage on the top of a cliff, with a blue and yellow colour scheme, and the buns all lived in dolls houses :lol::lol::lol:

It's lovely Jane, I can't believe anyone would criticise your set up - they've got plenty of space, they're clean, get plenty of exercise, the best care and all the love in the world :D Plus it's pink, what more could a bun want?! Except Morse - I can't imagine him approving of pink :lol:

It doesn't look like in my dream at all, how disappointing! In my dream you lived in a tiny white thatched cottage on the top of a cliff, with a blue and yellow colour scheme, and the buns all lived in dolls houses :lol::lol::lol:

It's lovely Jane, I can't believe anyone would criticise your set up - they've got plenty of space, they're clean, get plenty of exercise, the best care and all the love in the world :D Plus it's pink, what more could a bun want?! Except Morse - I can't imagine him approving of pink :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
I nearly wet myself.

I cant tell you how nervous I was about posting the pics.
I KNOW its far from perfect but I have tried to make improvements and will continue to do so

xx

It's amazing :)
Why would you regret posting this?
All anyone needs to do is take one look and they can see just how much time and care you must devote to your buns..If only everyone could have such a wonderful respect for buns. :)

Back