• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you see my rabbit...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
If you see a little rabbit up in heaven,
Who looks lost and a little sad,
Please could you go and comfort him,
And tell him the bridge isnt so bad?

Who doesn’t know what to do,
Can you explain gently to him,
That we really miss him too?

If you see a little rabbit up in heaven
With soft honey ears and patchy fur,
If he asks how his best friend is doing,
Can you tell him we are looking after her?

Waiting by the beautiful pearly doors,
Please explain to him he can’t wait there,
This world is not for him anymore

If you see my little rabbit up in heaven,
Please don’t forget this name,
His name is Peanut Butter,
And tell him I love him just the same

Oh, that just ripped my little heart out. :cry:

I know there are lots of bridge bunnies binkying around with him, and they are running around in the biggest field you can imagine. xxx

:cry:

I feel for you hun. Be strong, Peanut Butter is happy at the bridge, waiting for Jelly and you before you are reunited.

i miss him so much. i cant bear this. its just hit me that he is really gone.

i cant bear it. i cant stop crying, why does it hurt so so much. its just not fair.

i cant bear it. i cant stop crying, why does it hurt so so much. its just not fair.

I'm sure most us have been there hun, we know how you feel.
It's awful, absolutely heartbreaking, i'm sorry it hurts so much.
With time it does get easier xx
So sorry :cry:

It's not fair, it's ****. Life doesn't deal us a fair lot and it certainly didn't for your little angel, but the pain will get easier. A person or animal only dies when the last person who remembers them does. Keep him in your heart and he'll be with you forever.

Im sure he is having fun with all the bunnies....my boy Kermit included.
I still get upset every day and its been 8weeks since Kermit went to the bridge. I know how it hurts, but im just trying to look at the fact that i was lucky to have him even for the short time, so hopefully youll start to think that way too.
What a lovely poem for your baby x
Binky free Kermit & Peanut Butter, binkying like mad at the bridge xx

Oh my god hun, i got tears, that is so sad :cry::cry: i am so sorry. Sending lots of hugs to you! He was a happy bun who was treated brilliantly and had a great life with you....... always remember that xx

Awwww honey *hug* It's hard, but it does get easier I promise. We'll never get over losing a loved one, we just learn to deal with it better.

Losing Biscuit on Mother's day was really hard, but she had been poorly for a while, and I take comfort in knowing that she's pain free now. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think of her, and Minnie, Bobby & Pheebs.
They'll be playing with him now, and Kermit ;)

I know how you feel, I still miss Yoshi so much :(:(.

It does get a bit easier with time but I still wish for just one more cuddle, one more kiss, I would do anything for that. I still have to say goodnight to him every night. I have a picture frame with lots of photo's which is in my living room so he will always be with me. I also had an oil painting of him which will go in a frame and take pride of place in my home.

I wish I could take your sorrow and pain for you. Please know I'm thinking of you. I have told Yoshi to be on the look out for Peanut Butter & Kermit :D They will all look out and take care of each other until we can all meet again

:cry: :cry: That just made me cry so much, it is so sad all the other buns will look after you PB, say hi to my Jazz for me xx

Back