• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah, Tigger, Lindt, Foxglove and Elf

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Took these this morning, before we lost Clover. I thought it would be nice for people to see how well some relative newcomers have integrated with each other.

PS Most settled in bun prize has to go to Foxglove (Arc). She bunny flops everywhere! Here she is with Lindt...

Picture1043.jpg

Tigger shares some apple wood with Elf

Picture1049.jpg

before deciding he'd prefer a whole tree to himself....

Picture1047.jpg

Noah's little pink tongue showing! :love:

Picture1055.jpg

and his lovely face

Picture1056.jpg

Noah mixing with some other buns...

Picture1046.jpg

and Foxglove poses yet again!

Picture1059.jpg

They've certainly settled in now. The early tension between them and a few of the others seems to have vanished too.. :wave:

Thats great, bonding them with some other bun(s) is something i would of never done, so glad you gave them a home and the bonding ago. Its great to see :love: :love:

:wave:

Thats great, bonding them with some other bun(s) is something i would of never done, so glad you gave them a home and the bonding ago. Its great to see :love: :love:

:wave:

They get increasingly settled with time. There was some chasing at first, and they also used to be a bit wary about where they sat. Now, though, they're fully paid-up members of the mid-garden/uppy-ear gang....

Just popped some more pics on another thread of their own... :wave:

They get increasingly settled with time. There was some chasing at first, and they also used to be a bit wary about where they sat. Now, though, they're fully paid-up members of the mid-garden/uppy-ear gang....

Just popped some more pics on another thread of their own... :wave:

Awww bless them!!

Oooo FAB will take a look :wave:

Back